Family Devotion – October 2017
Parents, share an example of a choice that seemed small or insignificant at the time, but ended up shaping your life in a significant way.
Use these questions to lead a family discussion sometime this month.
- Contest – Take two minutes and see who in your family can write down the most parts to a car.
- Why does a car have so many different parts? What if it was missing some of these parts?
- Read 1 Corinthians 12:12-31.
- What does this passage tell us about the church? What does it mean that the church is like a body?
- Why is it encouraging to know that God has a specific way for you to serve and play a part in the church?
- How do you know where God would have you serve? Parents, share examples of ways you have taken steps to serve.
- What are some benefits or joys that come from serving as a part of God’s people?
- What step is God calling each of you to take in the area of serving?
- Pray for each other as a family.