4th Wednesday – October Questions
- Have you ever felt like you didn’t belong or fit in somewhere? Why did you feel that way? How did you overcome this?
- Many times, we can feel like we aren’t important or needed within the church. This can lead us to feel like we don’t fit in or belong. Read 1 Corinthians 12:21-30. What does this passage teach us about the times we feel unimportant or unneeded within the church?
- In what ways does this passage encourage you?
- Read 1 Corinthians 12:4-11. What does this passage teach us about how God has designed and gifted each of us?
- How does someone discover their role or gifting within the church? What does this process look like?
- When you begin to realize that God has a part for you to play, how does that help you feel connected and important to His mission?
- What steps can someone take to begin to discover their role and then start plugging in?
- What does this look like?
What have you learned about yourself and the way God has shaped and gifted you to serve?
What is one struggle you are having when it comes to serving? What step can you take this week in this area?