IDK • Part 3
The more complex the decision, the more stress it creates. The choices we make will impact our life and our future. It’s no surprise that so many of us get scared to death to make a decision. We need some wisdom on how to de-stress our life when we face these IDK situations.
1. Read Matthew 6:25-27. Share some examples of how you worried and fretted over your circumstances. What has worrying about what to do actually done for you?
2. Read Matthew 6:28-32. This passage is such a vivid picture of how much God loves you and will provide all the things you need. How can trusting in what God knows allow you to rest in what you don’t know?
3. Matthew 6:33 tells us to seek God first and He will take care of the rest. He will take you exactly where you need to be. Do you struggle to really believe this and what steps can you take to overcome the worries of life?
4. How freeing is it to know that your decision to seek God first opens up the direction for your life? What tension comes naturally with this statement?
5. There are many times in our lives when we come to an IDK moment, a time when you really wanted and needed God’s direction. Share some of those times with your group. How can you seek God best in this area of your life?
6. Spend some time in your small group praying for each other, that you can be set free from the worries of this life.
7. God has given us His word to help us in our daily struggles. Memorizing scripture will help when you face difficulties. Memorize Matthew 6:33 and apply it whenever you need to be reminded of His unfailing love for you and His bountiful provision.