Worth It • Part 1
- What was your biggest takeaway from the service this weekend?
- How have you seen God work and move this past year in our church and in your heart through Stepping Up?
- If applicable, share personal stories of how Stepping Up has been worth it.
- Read 1 Peter 5:6. Humbling yourself is never easy, but it’s always worth it. What is so hard about humbling yourself?
- Between creating excellent environments, reaching people who are far from God right where they are, and offering help and hope to those hurting the most, what are you most excited about regarding Stepping Up? With the mindset of reaching people where they are, how should this change your involvement in our church?
- While taking steps of faith are never easy, how can this group help you remember it’s always worth it?
- As a group, please spend some time praying for leaders (campus pastor for Deltona and ministry leaders for each campus), places to launch, and where God wants to use you.