- Divide your group into two teams. Give them two minutes to write down as many parts of a cell phone as possible. See which team comes up with the most parts.
- Why does a cell phone have so many different parts? What would happen if one or more of these parts were missing?
- Read 1 Corinthians 12:12-31. What does this passage teach us about the church? What does it mean that the church is like a body?
- Just because one part of the body is different than another, does that mean that it is less important? Why or why not?
- What are some of the different parts or roles within the church? How do each of these play an important part in the bigger mission of the church?
- What would happen if some of the parts of the church didn’t participate or fulfill their role? What would be missing?
- Why is it encouraging to know that God has designed you to play a specific role in the church?
- What keeps people from playing their part in the church?
- What are some of the joys that
- How is your pursuit of God going over the last few weeks? How can we pray for you?
- Where are you serving within the church? What step can you take to play your part andfulfill your role?