What is your favorite Easter candy? What is your least favorite Easter candy? Why?
- Life can be hard sometimes. When difficult circumstances come, it can be easy to feel defeated. How do most people deal with moments like this?
- What are some examples of tough situations you have seen people your age deal with?
- If comfortable, share a time in your life when you were really discouraged and were living in defeat.
- Read Romans 8:36-37. In what ways is this passage encouraging to us?
- Does the truth that we are “more than a conqueror” mean we will never face difficult situations in life?
- Despite your circumstances, what does it mean to live with the mindset of “more than a conqueror”?
- Share something from Karen Butterton’s testimony this weekend that resonated with you. What was so powerful about it?
- What are some practical steps you can take to begin to live with a mindset of victory? How can this group help you?
- Who are some of the people you have been inviting or are going to invite to Easter this year?
- As a group, spend some time praying for the upcoming Easter services and the people you have invited.
- What is one truth God has used in your life during this year’s 40 Days?
- Overall, how have you grown in your relationship with Jesus through 40 Days? What has God been revealing to you?