Every month we will be sending out a postcard to all of the parents with the topic discussed at Pursuit along with activities and a devotion that we want to challenge you to sit down and go through with your student at some point in time this month.
USE THESE QUESTIONS TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH YOUR CHILD THIS MONTH:
- As a family, come up with some names of ordinary people who have changed the world.
- What was it about them that caused this to happen?
- Read Acts 4:1-13. Peter and John were arrested and brought before this council. According to verse 13, why were they so surprised about John and Peter?
- God used these two ordinary men to change the world. Why do you think God loves to use regular people, like Peter and John, to do amazing things?
- As you think about the new year, what is one area in your life that you would love to see God move and work in?
- Spend some time praying together. Ask God to use ordinary people, like you, to bring change to the world around you.