Use these questions to start your time together :: If you could go anywhere in the world now, where would you go and why? If you could wish one thing to come true about your upcoming school year, what would it be?
1. Have you ever had to do something that made you really afraid or nervous?
2. What would you say is the most courageous thing you have ever done in your life? How did you feel in the moments and days leading up to that thing?
3. What helped you to face it in the moment?
4. Why is it so hart to step out into the unknown in our lives?
5. Read Joshua 1:1-9. What is going on in this passage?
6. Why did Joshua and the people need to be courageous to step into what God was calling them to do?
7. What are some ways that you have experienced God’s faithfulness in your family or in your life personally?
8. Read Joshua 1:9 again. What reason does God give them in this verse for why they can be strong and courageous?
9. How does it help us to be courageous when we remember that He is always faithful and always with us?
10. How do we overcome our own tendency to forget that God is faithful?
1. What is one thing you know God is calling you to do that takes faith in Him?
2. What is one way you can step out in faith this week in that area of your life?
Memory Verse | Luke 24:27
And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he interpreted to them in all
the Scriptures the things concerning himself.
September 15 | Luke 24:25-27
September 16 | Luke 24:28-29
September 17 | Luke 24:30-35
September 18 | Genesis 1:1-10
September 19 | Genesis 1:11-19
September 20 | Genesis 1:20-31
September 21 | Romans 3:21-26
September 22 | Revelation 21:1-4
September 23 | Revelation 21:5-6
September 24 | Joshua 1:1-2
September 25 | Joshua 1:3-4
September 26 | Joshua 1:5
September 27 | Joshua 1:6-7
September 28 | Joshua 1:8-9