This weekend we heard a story of trusting in God when there seemed no way. We saw how out of our brokenness God can make all things beautiful – more beautiful than we could ever imagine. He is always working, always living, even when we can’t see it.
1. What was your biggest takeaway from this weekend’s service? What was one way in which God spoke to you through the story you heard?
2. How did what you heard this weekend compare with your own IDK moments and how can this story encourage you during those times?
3. What were some of the biblical principles within this story and how can you apply them to your life?
4. Read Romans 8:28. Often times, when we’re in the midst of difficult and challenging circumstances, it can seem as if there’s no way that God can redeem the heartache or mess we find ourselves in. Share a time where God worked something out for His good when it seemed like things were too far-gone.
5. Ephesians 2:1-10, Psalm 37:4-5 and 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 were a few of the verses mentioned this weekend. Read through these and share if any of these spoke to you this weekend.